Friday, April 13, 2012

Whipup with your kids!

Happy April to all! I have been so busy as a single mom can be! Soul searching, care taking, career exploring, and having a roller coaster ride time in my life! Thank God not dismally so! Life is a blessed journey!

Lately, when thinking about this blog and reflecting on my lack of posts, I feel at a loss of what direction I am taking. Sometimes, I feel, I am making to big a deal of these posts, and when I get to feeling that way, I tell myself self that what I need will come- the answers, the ideas, the joy. I like to revisit my older posts and see what I have been bringing to the "table" and what I myself would like to see more of. I have found that blogging is a growing process. You can see where you been, and what you would like to change. For now, I think that I will keep this blog as my life seems to be- a peace finding, joyful, neither here nor there, jumble of ideas, life exploring WIP (work in progress)!

A SHARE (Special Happy Activities to Reach and Engage)- Purchase an Action Pack for your children ! A child and family magazine filled with the most enticing activities! Your children will really love what they make with their hands! I love what my children have made with their hands!


A day of "Action Pack" and art activities!


My daughter did this!


My nephew did this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails