Friday, April 27, 2012

Library comforts, home comfort

I love libraries! I can enjoy my love of books, printed pages and editorial art form for free due to the largess and generosity of so many dedicated patrons and donations of those who obviously feel like I do about books and their relations ( other media forms of artistic expression) filling the many shelves and databases in our real and virtual world. It's abso- rootin'- tootingly marvelous! Just look at this smoking hot stack of my recent "procurements"


Umm, the books, not the dog, she's mine


I was leafing, longingly, through this from a previous trips' stash of library books and my fingers flipped along all those mouthwatering, taste bud craving recipes until I came to a most exciting discovery. Alas, I could not find what I discovered from that book on her website to share with you all but I thought I'd show you and then you could make you some lusciousness from the cookbook. Try to get your copy from your local library, nothing beats free! Can you guess what I made!



Lovely, carmelly (?), s-a-weet, stickyyyy, bubbly


cinnamon scenty


buttery, delicious,crispy, tender = drooly mouthiness=happy comfort!

These were so easy to MAKE!

 Thanks Ina!

PSSSSSSSSSTTTT! Hey 'cue lovers! Live in NYC like me! You can be here soon! Wish it! Do It!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails