Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Present, Past, Yesterday, Today



Ana Tijoux, Chilean rapper, really smooth. I like her flow. Although, I still listen to my old school rap, she is smooth and to me, reminds me of the rap styles of my youthful heydays.
 I think I am gonna need to brush up on my Spanish...
Como se dice "brush up" en Espanol.........

And an interview with Ana this morning on WNYC (NPR)


My recent ebay purchases which once found could not be resisted. Nostalgia to me is irresistible.




















And I think I may have found a room to sew in. The pantry which was the sole space for our family refrigerator, which has now been moved to the kitchen, seems to have the potential to become a sewing/inspiration room, or more like nook, for me. I shall report my progress in future posts.




Watched last night a Masterpiece Theater selection that I enjoyed very much
Masterpiece Theatre - The Cazalets

and I have been crocheting some

Image of Amigurumi Elephant

This cute little amigurumi elephant can be downloaded from Lion Brand Yarn for free. This great site has wonderful patterns for knitting and crochet. After you register, you can download many of them for free! Projects galore!

Image of Thigh High Footless Socks

Image of Greenwich Gauntlets

Image of Ribbed Earflap Hat

Too many patterns I love to add here. But, you get the idea. Got to get more yarn!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails