Monday, June 11, 2012

Five Most Common Embroidery Stitches || KIN DIY- A "Sublime" tute




I am just loving this "channel" as a community learning tool. I especially love that it's completely free.The quality is beautifully done. I felt it was a good share- thus I share it with you if you haven't seen it. It is great for beginning stitchers like myself. I hope you enjoy it as much as I have.

I am busy "making" (I try to" make" something weekly and see how capable I am in this discipline) things in crochet, sewing, beauty things and food. I have been delving deeply in baking with this book

Home Baked Comfort


 
It is filled with so many really great baking recipes. When cooking from a cookbook, I think that it's important that the recipe actually works in my kitchen as well as the author's. This is one of those books! The recipes work in my most modest and humble kitchen with the most basic tools and equipment. I am very happy with the recipes in this lovely book with wonderful pictures and tips for cooks and home chefs of every kind. I borrowed this from the library. I always try to do this first before I make a book part of my personal collection. This one is definitely in my shopping cart.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails