Friday, November 13, 2009

for a moment


t's dressing plate

t's dressing plate by Tsharisse featuring Tarina Tarantino jewelry

This is a really fun website. I have seen it on some of the other blogs I love to visit (like this one http://rosylittlethings.typepad.com/posie_gets_cozy/). And what they say is so true; this site is very absorbing! I could literally spend HOURS making different collages. I like it because I can appreciate fancy without having to go broke! (No matter, I can't afford dem fancy duds no way).


By the way, I am totally trying to get through this semester ( I am noticing that I spell this word incorrectly every time I type it). I literally can't wait until school is over. I mean the time I graduate from Graduate School. I have two more or three more semesters and it can't come quick enough.

Enough. I am so beat. I have been wanting to just get really creative and cook. I have been getting into buying cookbooks again-

I know it's a book of chinese cookery, but I like to try lots of new and different recipes. And, I will definitely post a dish from the book when I make a dish. I have browsed over some of the recipes already and they look absolutely doable. I found this book at the Barnes & Nobles bookstore on the CSI campus for very below retail at clearance. I love a cook book bargain!





And I had a wonderful birthday this 40th year in my life.


And a Martha Stewart Cupcakes cookbook



Thanks so much Poole-White Family!

Love ya



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails